Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
16 March, 05:50
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
And...
Due toilet paper fixes everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
15 March, 07:29
That is a really great meme ! Struck me as really funny !

Hmmmmm.........now if I just had somebody in my circle I could send it to .......because none of them avail themselves to anything other than the pablum given out by MSM and Fauci .

And that, my friends is the truth ... Twilight Zone in mid-America . What time did you say the EBS announcements begin ? Ha. Can't wait ! Cheers !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 March, 06:34

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
14 March, 11:23
fuc fake NASA and their bull shit nothings

Ken Conner @Texasdude
14 March, 11:07
Shhhh, don't tell the sheeple... then we'll have helmeted, masked zombies running around! 😂