Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 08:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
I think it is normal for anyone to have doubts; even in their strongest beliefs. In my teenage years, I doubted my salvation. It wasn't until I became an adult w/a more rational mind to understand that it was simply about faith & not feelings. Simply believing that when I cried out to Christ to be saved during a summer revival meeting in my home rural church, he did what he promised. Ask & it shall be given unto you; seek & ye shall find. So w/our current situation, we all are mpatient & frustrated, I pray & remind myself that even thought Satan is mighty, GOD is ALMIGHTY. And that's the Key!
10:56 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FrogFatCalves77 in this post can reply
gators mom11 @gatorsmom11
21 January, 08:11
In response Frog Bandit to her Publication
God's timing not ours.

Point A: we know what needs to happen.
Point B: we know the end result.
From A to B: this is where our human brain needs to focus on God. We can either walk on water or fall in & drown.

PRAY yall!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
21 January, 10:28
In response gators mom11 to her Publication
You are right... God's timing is not ours and when we want something to happen, it's only God who decides the timing of when or even if it happens because it all according to Gods will. I know that by nature I am a very impatient person and that God is always trying to teach me patients through prayer... Much Pray and Faith is needed to get us to the end game... I believe we will win in the end... keep watching as the Lord moves in mysterious ways! Ours is not to reason why but to understand it by and by...