Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
I just watched the most EYE OPENING video on bitchute...I saw it posted in the last week or so but I didn't look into it until tonight...it's titled...

"The Q Team's Take down of the Cabal from A to Z" (bitchute.com)

IF you haven't watched it yet and you're like me (only been wake since last summer)..you REALLY MUST watch it...if it IS legit...it explains so much and brings the bits and pieces togeather..It did for me...It amazed me how it brings ALL the post from various anons togeather as ONE...and actually confirming much of what I "thought" in a more cohesive way...sort of like preparing a meal so every side compliments the main dish (for lack of a better example)...there was maybe 2% of it I didn't really agree with BUT everything said about POTUS Trump was backed with proof of pics and explainations that I understood..I strongly recommend to anyone that still don't quite understand what has happened "behind the scene" since day 1 of Trump's Presidency to watch
#GodWins
01:33 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by jennifer_cloud9 in this post can reply
Justa Patriot @awalkme
08 March, 02:49
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Hook us up with a link pretty please

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
08 March, 03:21
In response Justa Patriot to her Publication
bitchute.com/video/1y6ZKiLWATBJ/

so sorry...this IS the web address...I will TRY to ask if anyone could help me get the link out there for you..(I'm not tech savvy..I just know the basics) but I DO KNOW if you go to
"bitchute.com"
and type in
"The Q Team's Take down of the Cabal from A to Z"
it WILL bring up the video... I hope that's enough to get you there....
Blessings and Hugs if you find it..I know you'll like it
I'll KEEP trying😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn McDowell @MemaWithAttitude
08 March, 03:45
In response Justa Patriot to her Publication