Only people mentioned by GodisLove in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
08 March, 09:32
In response shari vdk to her Publication
Why is this woman even in the public eye?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackson 525 @Jackson525
08 March, 07:07
I still can't believe that the one who professed to be so enlightened and was for truth and freedom and seeking a higher power and her higher self blah blah blah ad nauseum, was part of this evil, disgusting, sickening cabal!? It is truly mind blowing. Just unbelievable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mitch @Diane11
08 March, 04:38
Heard she was on house arrest!

Having Fits @HavingFits
08 March, 03:34
Yep ankle bracelet foot but I think she is gone already and that may just be a Psyop.

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
08 March, 02:10
Good catch. Answers my questions.

dennis scribner @Scribe_1
08 March, 02:10
are we the people thinking this LUMP might be an ankle monitor?