Robby Ball @perfectsliders
20 January, 10:26
Juan O Savin's new message board. Designed to stay up when (if) all other sites go down. https://107daily.com.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
20 January, 10:42
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Says it's forbidden on all 3 of my search engines. How do I get an e-mail or don't I qualify? lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
When I signed up it asked for my email, when i submotted a form, it just sent me the email. It was slow sending email, but eventually when it arrived I was able to get right in, just opened today, search engines might not like it yet
10:47 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
It's Habbening!!! @julzee
22 January, 02:29
Can you show us a screenshot of what it looks like once you're in?

22 January, 02:51
In response It's Habbening!!! to her Publication

Linda Smith @linlou55
20 January, 10:53
But I don't know how to do that first step to sign up to even get an e-mail. I'm a little old and slow but thanks! However, I watch Juan everywhere I can (and have been since I was around 7) and I don't want to lose the connection. Sometimes I just watch his boots, lol

20 January, 10:56
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Well you found this place!!! It is awesome, and I know our administrator is going to do everything he can to keep it running. Even whe/if all the other websites go down.