Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl_3 in this post can reply
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
12 March, 02:15
In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication
Must of been cgi or filmed a while ago cause she is not here anymore..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
09 March, 10:57
House arrest.?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
08 March, 10:59
Whoop There It Is! The perverbial Ankle Monitor used for House Arrest and Limited Access. Very Interesting, I believe we'll start noticing more of these poping out more often. Follow the Ankle Monitors!!
Yep, my husband was just telling me about Prince Harry's & Meghan Markle's interview with Oprah.

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
08 March, 09:54
😅🤣🤣🤣

Okay, yep, that's an ankle monitor...

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
08 March, 11:04
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Puppy Joe remembering his days with his Ankle Monitor when supposedly he broke his ankle tripping over his dog.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
08 March, 09:20
IMO she's gone and this is a soft disclosure

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
08 March, 10:53
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Agreed, it was clearly CGI to wake up the rest aboit the monarchy.

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
08 March, 09:14
I saw it too

Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 March, 12:22
Thanks for posting!