Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
Some will understand this right now, the rest of you "soon".

We are currently experiencing what is called the “Great Awakening.”

It is called a “Great Awakening” because it is happening on multiple levels simultaneously. It is happening physically as a result of the current external world events and it is happening vibrationally by our individual response or reaction to these external world events.

REMEMBER: They want us divided because WE are all connected. UNITED WE ARE STRONG

Trust you heart/Soul/Spirit to guide you and free your mind from the programming.

#thinklogically #di
01:12 AM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Freedom 24. @Freedom24
09 February, 02:42
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I can see a much deeper level of evil now poisoning most if not all aspects of life. Question is, how are we supposed to react? Trying to wake people up is only separating us from the ones we love most. Need help with the vibration stuff because I kind of feel like never leaving the house until this is over as i am sick of bickering with people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
09 February, 07:41
In response Freedom 24. to his Publication
You keep living you life as God intended. Do not change anything. The DS wants you inside your house locked up. Dont let them do that to you. Live your life and let the plan play out. As far as those close to you, when they are ready they will come to you. Dont force anything on them, if they ask your opinion, then be honest. I went thru this and tried to push and it drives a wedge. Live life, try to educate others, support fellow patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396