Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 March, 08:14
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
real medical scool would be called Alchemy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
07 March, 10:43
Sooooo...the coroner ruled that she died of natural causes at 44. Hmmmmm....but she felt it necessary to say she would never commit suicide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeff menn @chaint
07 March, 09:41
Not anymore, from my personal experience.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
07 March, 09:29
TRUE Statement!

MDs get thousands of hours of pharmaceutical training.

Chiropractors get the same number of college hours/credits but have ZERO pharma training.

I would trust a Chiropractor to help me with a health issue before I would EVER trust an MD

MDs only know cutting and drugs. Both lead to longer recovery times and neither address the CAUSE of disease which in many cases nowadays is poor diet!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
07 March, 09:00

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
07 March, 09:30
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
wasn't it Hippocrates that said "Let your food be your medicine"???

Anon For LIFE @OneUniqueWoman
07 March, 08:57
that is why i went into naturopathy and herbalism great alternative !

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
07 March, 07:48
No money in nature and faith. It's not only that Pharma runs the "health" show, they create the demand for it. W are sick before we need it and sicker after.