AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
07 March, 05:44
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡βœοΈβ˜―οΈβœοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
07 March, 06:14
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
And important is LAUGH A LOT. Dont forget.

if you Wonder WHO write scripted Last Bidan speech with PELOSI, add english subtitles.

Hillaryous🀞

https://youtu.be/CH1sefMTj...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
07 March, 06:20
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Humour is in fact human highest possible vinbration. If you COULD be able to laugh your life misery, then and ONLY THEN you are in Divine conmection with Father, our teacher. And ONLY THEN your current lesson end, because you GOT POINT. πŸ˜‰

07 March, 06:27
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Khon goes to the Synagogue to see the rabbi. He says, Rabbi, the son converted to Christianity in the morning, I am overwhelmed. I lost my only son ...

The rabbi is shocked, but he doesn't lose his temper and says, let's pray to Yahweh and ask for advice. He prays ... Suddenly the silence of the temple crosses his voice and says, "and why DO YOU ASK ME ON THIS TOPIC"? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ