The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
Quantum Financial System Explained
(four pages to this post)
04:31 PM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Aussie Patriot @LightField
09 March, 06:34
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
🙏This is so helpful, huge thanks for sharing !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 March, 10:49
Very informative. Thanks for sharing. I have wondered how current bank account assets would be handled. A secure monetary system is imperative to stop money laudering operations and other nefarious means of controlling economies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purple Merchant @Macy1611
07 March, 11:15
This is so exciting! Where did you come across this? I have been talking to my family about this for a couple of months. I am telling my kids to invest in crypto. Please divulge your source so my family will be more willing to listen to me.
Thank you so much!

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
08 March, 07:21
In response Purple Merchant to her Publication
QFS is NOT crypto

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
10 March, 01:24
In response Purple Merchant to her Publication
Look at the name of the repost. This past year I've seen it circulating by various Anons. Also on the net but probably right now not on Google. Either way, your day will come.