Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
07 March, 07:51
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Amen Lin wood🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 March, 07:22
all we want at this point is a few throw us a couple of high level bones 2 keep us knowing its working. does that make sence ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Que Rhymetime @QRhymeTime
07 March, 05:34
they have found yhe dumb network is more extensive than predicted, we are on the surface and can wait for thr free air a little while longer, those caught in the belly of the beast have suffered far more, they are also the evidence needed to break tge spell the sheeple are under.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
07 March, 05:33
One thing that stands out to me especially from reading on some info about who some of the previous people could have been in our past & present history is his choice of words using "NEFARIOUS ACTORS". 🕵️‍♀️👀 🤔

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 March, 05:25
Dropping some serious bombs there
To a point I agree, but I don't want to see people - including children & the elderly - have to needlessly suffer more harm than they have

As one devoted to the healing arts that's been the part which upsets me the most