Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
07 March, 05:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
All I'm finding is labeled satire

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kev Oooo @KevO
07 March, 04:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Razz Matazz @RLH10
07 March, 04:33
I don't know if Real Raw News is a credible source, but here's the link. Fingers-crossed it's true. Didn't our favorite Anon say something like "The first arrest will shock the world?" Don't quote me on that, but I remember it being something similar.

https://realrawnews.com/20...

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
08 March, 02:11
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
HRC died Sept 11/2016. She was replaced by body double. These types of stories, imo, are to soften the blow of revealing what she really was.

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
08 March, 02:20
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
sure would be nice!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 March, 04:22
do you not see the author of the article and the name of the article? look it up!!! the source is on the page!! seriously?????

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
07 March, 04:16
source? Is this true?

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
07 March, 04:19
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
that's what I would like to know