Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
10 March, 06:26
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Well bloody hear hear Lin Wood👏👏👏 somebody needs to stick a rocket up their ass and get this show on the road!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 06:23
We need to be storming these newscasters and media channels! But then we would just wound up in jail and I don't have time for that I have dogs. And my family wont get me outSo what is going to be the near death experience that's going to scare the hell out of everybody and we have to sit through as well?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 March, 05:48
Because the herd needs more budging 🤣🤣

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
07 March, 05:39
post #2711 and #204 contain Bigly

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 March, 10:27
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
The herd needs a cattle prod therapy, one which is attached
to a nuclear reactor... there is a syndrome where people need
abuse, drama, tension, violence etc. maybe we have reached
the majority that "can"or want to awaken. this plan has to
have a shelf life, human nature dictates this and will turn
on this plan

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 March, 03:48
Good to see we ALL agree here with Lin!!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 March, 03:46
DJT needs to step up very soon or there'll be no going back to the "way things were" when 100 million patriots decide we've had enough.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
07 March, 03:36
Let this video be a lesson for us to learn from!

A very close family friend is a survivor of Communist Romania and he and his family was tortured for being Christians. What's happening in America today, is how it started for them. The Romanian people had enough and stood up and revolted, and took their freedom back in 1989.

Enough is enough and the longer this shit show continues, the more complacent and accepting the people will become. The American People have to stand up and fight back, now!

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt