TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 March, 01:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 March, 02:47
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 March, 02:55
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
THANK YOU for sharing that!!!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 March, 03:12
FAUXchi is very well aware of the DANGER of masks.
Co-authored a paper for the NIH in 2008

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 March, 03:15
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
yep...how else were they going to make it look like this "so called" covid existed...and what was amazing when I found out that back during the spanish flu it was the vaccined ones that were getting people sick as well

Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
My God YES. The vaxs SET US UP for getting sick.

massive CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!
03:18 PM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 March, 03:21
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Yesssss...EO from 2018!!! its moving slowly..but I understand they have to follow the letter of the law to the "T"...so these evil POS..dont get a free pass....dont forget if they can prove Covid never existed..then these dr's and hospitals have a problem..its called insurance fraud....coding something that really doesnt exist is not a good thing....I want to see them prove these people truly had "Covid"...and not the flu.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 March, 03:27
YES!!! That GORGEOUS EO from 2018

Also violation of the Nuremberg Code. I sense we might be seeing Big Pharma/WHO and [their] puppets on trial. wooooo

The immensity of [their] EVIL against humanity chills my bones.

AND ALLOWS ME TO HOWL -- NEVER! NOT ON OUR WATCH!
thank God for Anons like you
thank heavens for our entire movement.

it really is an amaaaazing time to be alive.
Peace, fren.

Just Mee @TrustinGod
07 March, 03:32
DITTO !!! Covid has never been isolated and ever known to exist, yet people are being tested 'positive'? Positive for what? Hospital admins may want to find a good attorney.