Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 March, 02:32
Heads up, "free thinker" Jordan has now put George News and Lin Wood on his growing list. Is Jordan a black piller or what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krystle Lutz @1776girl
07 March, 02:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
look at publisher

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
Ok, I'll bite. I see the author and the narrator only. Ok, I'll go try to find this source for this screenshot. Wish we could edit posts, so I could update this post after finding the information.
03:08 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Borescoped in this post can reply
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
07 March, 03:28
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Quick three minute search, only found 2 publishers for this. One is HN Publishing Audio and the other was American News Company. Not following what is being said about the publisher here. Please elaborate OP.

Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
07 March, 04:40
I assume they meant writer, not publisher. Or thats my guess

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
07 March, 07:13
maybe they meant narrator?
joseph kant -> joe can't 😂