d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
Good Afternoon Patriots.

If you follow Mr. Pool or are aware of his posts on Twitter, then you absolutely should read this thread:

https://twitter.com/speake...

(You do not need a Twitter account)
12:34 PM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 March, 06:13
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Awe . Visited my twitter account in th graveyard with the link. Miss the action. 38.5 tweets in 6 months. I wreaked havoc. Worth every second . Glad there are those still there. I refuse unless they give me my main account back, nevermind the 5 more they banned after. Big Tech is run by Satan and Big Tecj controls the information . Not a good combo. They do nothing to repeal 230. Traitors and Thieves

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
07 March, 03:49
can somebody give me the gist? twitter wont let me look, and id like to see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
07 March, 01:24
Yeah that was good for sure!
Everyone stay safe pls!

Joe Jay @joejay3000
07 March, 12:46
That thread is so far over my head it might as well have been written in hieroglyphics. About all I could gather from it is that something may happen soon. Which suits me just fine.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
07 March, 12:50
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Not a prediction of anything, but I would brace yourself.