Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
12:02 PM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Onehappykampr in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
07 March, 12:30
In response Stacy Landis to her Publication
This is nice and all, but where were the doctors when it was time to speak up about HCQ and that this virus is just another flu, taking orders to lie to people and making big bucks for deceptions about causes of death.

I know there's good doctors out there, a lot of them, but there's also a lot of bad ones that put money over the livelihoods of fellow human beings.

This is a great post, thank you for sharing, and I'm glad to see some action but I don't need doctors permissions to deny receiving this shot or any that follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
07 March, 05:28
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I agree, however, there may be some people that need someone to tell them they don't have to take the shot. The idea of saying NO after many years of saying YES is going to take time. 🤷‍♀️ I do think the medical professionals are going to find themselves with charges of crimes against humanity before too long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396