Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
06 March, 02:00
When President Trump announced he was ready to become president in 2015, I was sure he was going to select another (wrongfully manipulated) friend, hero, and true american patriot Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon, for his VP. POTUS realized he needed (traitor) Pences votes, and all the people that were fooled by him, to win the election! These two have done more to help humanity and help children, than any other two billionaires in the history of our world! Linda Mcmahon, was also a great addition for POTUS in his inner circle!
The future will certainly prove the past on what these men, and many other special patriots accomplished together! The great awakening will have some amazing stories as well. Not just the dark ones!
5:5 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#FutureProvesPast
#darktolight
#supportthetroops
#SaveOurChildren
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Hartz @jhartz00
07 March, 06:50
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Help me out here... When did McMahon become "good"? In the '80s wrestling featured good heroes fighting evil and decent values. But in the '90s in turned to smut with hyper-sexualized women, foul language, and anti-heroes... it downgraded with the rest of society, spewing out the same garbage as Hollywood. Peddling crap to our youth is far from good. Admittedly, i haven't paid attention to McMahon in decades. Did he have some kind of turnaround?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Hmm, seems like MSM and their manipulation techniques wouldnt you say............
Who else do I know like that?
Why dont you take a look closer at who
Dr Vincent Kennedy Macmahon truly is.
Although alot will remain hidden, until its the proper time!
06:54 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Jennifer Hartz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
26 March, 01:33
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I think he's Juan.