Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
10 March, 11:48
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
✅🎯✅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
07 March, 10:14
We had Our drummer get all his teeth removed because of fillings- wondering if they were cause of A.L.S. - A.L.S. turns out could be also caused by severe head injuries and or back. A car accident in which he was thrown out of a rolling car did the initial dammage. He was diagnosed at 17 ... still alive and cheerfull always says he is healed... but about 65 lbs. Know anything we can do for him???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
07 March, 12:57
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
the whole body is entangled within itself. thats one thing about our exquisite machinery(our body) when one thing goes inactive, all parts of this living organism picks up the slack. everything is connected. you can activate parts of the body through reflexology, acupressure, acupuncture, theres many different ways. start there. if you dont mind, id like to kit with any updates on him as he starts exploring his being and starts refreshing the knowledge that is already within each of us, we have simply forgotten

George Yancho @mt4trump
07 March, 09:31
That is why we need huggins trained biological dentists. Now we have implants that do even more damage.

07 March, 09:42
In response George Yancho to his Publication
i love Huggins work. i havent personally undergone anything of that nature, but i an definitely an advocate for less poisonous methods of anything

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
07 March, 07:31
interesting🤔

07 March, 09:44
In response Mike Taylor to his Publication
the more you know

American Girl @Americangirl
07 March, 07:29
so, what happens when you get them pulled instead of crowned or filled?

07 March, 09:51
In response American Girl to her Publication
i am no expert in the field, but i have heard that when teeth are pulled especially wisdom teeth the body starts a downward spiral immediately. complications around the body start to occur. there are ways to combat the domino effect of teeth pulling. you can send love and light to certain parts of the body that are affected. its easier to do with several people with the same intention in mind. or you can leave the teeth in and let your body handle the aftermath. eventually the top tooth will fall away but the root will remain. which is atill connected to parts of the body.