NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 08:15
Bidan is Biden goes Mainstream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
06 March, 08:19
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
my husband went berserk on me when I showed him this video and then told him to look at these two faces, eyes and ears. He completely shut down and told me you don't really believe this nonsense there is two Bidens? He literally said what is happening to you, I beginning to get scared of you and don't want this in my life anymore... 🤦‍♀️ Shouldn't have showed him this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
06 March, 08:27
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I'm sorry. I just don't understand. As a German who lives in Germany, I see that it is not the same Biden.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
06 March, 08:30
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I don't know what's up with his eyes! He always claims to be so smart and he doesn't see it. He says to me have you never heard of Plastic Surgery before? And also they tried the same nonsense with Paul McCartney back then when everyone thought he was exchanged. And then they continued making nonsense up when people apparently saw Elvis alive and took photos...
He just does not see... Unless Biden rips his mask off his face, he won't believe it. I am afraid I am losing this marriage of almost 9 years because of all this...

Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
Many of us are having to keep this quiet. Keep to to ourselves.
if he doesnt believe it when MSM is asking the question... then
he is NOT interested in the truth. If he treats you like this... maybe you should be the one questioning his sanity and whether ypu should stay with him !?
Plastic surgery can only do so much. It cant change the shape of your skull or change you height. 🤔

Praying for you. We are here if you need support. WE BELIEVE YOU. 🙏🏼❤️
06:21 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SurfingBabs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it