MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
HELICOPTER CRASH? STANDARD HOTEL? HOLLYWEIRD? ITS ALL RELATED...WAT HELICOPTER CRASH DO U THINK OF?
09:21 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Veterans Wife @trustinhim1011
20 January, 09:41
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Kobe?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
20 January, 09:53
In response Veterans Wife to her Publication
Went thru my head too 🇺🇸not 127%Sure in this one by all means.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
20 January, 09:41
yes but im trying 2 identify wat helicopter crash Q is referring to...did u say the owner of that hotel?

20 January, 09:45

20 January, 10:03
I believe this is one is tied to this post. I'm not 117% sure so I won't say for fact . I also know that somethings have the same meanings, several .... When I pay attention I see it time and time again ...so I believe this crash is one of them however when I read this drops I see many helicopter crashes it refers to , & this one being something in the same drop❤️🇺🇸Hope that helps you discern how you read it :)

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 January, 09:36
me, me, i know!! the manager of the hotel where liddle adam shit did very evil things to a little boy that got AB killed

Nikole Day @Niktrpl7
20 January, 10:46
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
was Anthony bourdain staying in that hotel at the same time? he knew about a murder involving schiff... and bourdain "comitted suicide"