California American @CaliforniaAmerican
Q - We Are The Plan (shared on Telegram...don't know if new -but good reminder...

Every little take back of our Country we can do - locally, get educated, Write your Gov office IF you are required to wear a face covering and IF so, to please cite the law passed by Congress or your states Legislature requiring you to do so.
Ex. California has an Exemption comment - I printed that out...and I have written to Trader Joes, Clark's nutrtion, Costco - asking them IF they require face coverning to please cite my state's legislative law passed to require it?
(Hint: There IS NONE)

Write your local Sheriff (true constitutional line of protection in the Public for you) and send them info from the cspoa.org (Constitutional Sheriffs Association)...

We ARE The Plan - We can help everyday - feed love and goodness into the environment...as you can , hold the peace, people are just deceived still and we've been asked to help

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
03:42 AM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by CaliforniaAmerican in this post can reply
Its Donna @duke347
07 March, 03:49
In response California American to his Publication
I hear you loud & clear. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396