Mike Anon @Mike314
Spoiler alert: Joe Biden is NOT the president of the United States. The United States Corporation no longer exists. Joe Biden holds NO legal office. It's all going to come out soon.

#Draintheswamp #Trump2020 #QANON #trumpwon
09:17 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
14 April, 01:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
and the small matter that hes dead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
14 April, 02:25
In response Hermann Vangaard to his Publication
Yep, that's what Joe M meant when he stated that Joe Biden will never be president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jus Hen @Jhch
20 March, 06:04
100 % Agree

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 February, 06:43
ANYONE CATCH THE ODD WAY THE SUPER BOWL WAS ANNOUNCED??
WOW! NO UNITED STATES. BOOM!
CONFIRMATION.

Angela Martin @Marangela
05 February, 08:49
I know! Can't wait for the world to know!

The Kid @Thekid
20 January, 09:27
i have tried looking but can nothing so please help me out. how or when did president trump undo or change this. i keep hearing about the united states corporation.

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 January, 09:36
In response The Kid to his Publication
This is just ONE source. Trump didn't do anything...he just KNEW. The guy is always ten steps ahead of the inferior enemy.

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
20 January, 09:26
🙏❤🇺🇸🍿🍿🍿