DoWha Ditty @DoWhaDitty
06 March, 08:43
https://t.me/WorldAwakenin...

The videos with this post are not in English...but this sounds radioactive. Crew members poisoned, birds dead on the beach (second video)... does anyone understand this language or have more info to add??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 March, 10:49
In response DoWha Ditty to her Publication
1.st Video is from Ukraine woman, speaks Russian, talked about 2 ships, Derskij and Mercury, sudenly 3rd ship Apple appeared on map, but she (does not sure if by accident lost track 26.2.00:38 was tjere and 27.2.gone. She talked about crew is not on tracking site present.

At time 13:25 she went on sea shore for direct observation. Ship begins to sunk she told.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
2.nd video Russian man talked about enviromental damage from this ship. Birds on the shore sudennly died. Birds have full stomach, seems to him in good condition.
Temperature is spring like, they does not freeze. Last bird is still alive, but does not react at all, dying. They fear that ship containing radioacticity, or serious chemicals.🤷‍♀️
10:59 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
DoWha Ditty @DoWhaDitty
07 March, 12:22
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply!!! The radioactive part is my suspicion/intuition as well but i suppose time will tell.