Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 March, 10:03
Silicon Valley heads are getting more and more red pilled by the day and it's glorious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
Maybe where you are but I have coworkers with Biden pictures in their office. I currently have 4 active bets hoing with coworkers that Trump will still be our President. Did i mention I work at a computer company? If they cant be red pilled its not from a lack of me not trying.
10:29 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by oldrooster in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
09 March, 11:50
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Okay first of all, this has to be a joke. I've never seen anyone in any office I've worked at with pictures of the current president smiling back at them. Families, friends, pets, yes, but not presidents. But you have no reason to lie to us so I'll accept what you're saying and assume maybe they're doing it specifically to mess with you because they know you're a Trump supporter and you have this bet going with them. Anyway, your claim actually supports what I've been saying for a while now: if the "plan" is to wake people up, then it's a stupid plan that isn't working. Eight miserable years of Obama didn't wake up the country (or it didn't wake up enough) to create a mass reversal of public opinion, so neither will this. But I'll bet if the EBS sounded and started blasting hard evidence of crimes to the masses for 72 hours staight, those coworkers of yours would take down their Biden pictures toot sweet. In other words, this damn "plan" needs to accelerate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
09 March, 12:08
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
He gets extremely agitated when i mention anything positive about President Trump.