Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
11 March, 08:47
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
https://www.alibaba.com/tr... still for sale on alibaba adrenochrome harvested from Children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 March, 11:23
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
alibaba is located in china. go figure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ane Zee @AneZ
10 March, 02:01
when Washington falls it is over! I mean Vatican is gone...

10 March, 08:29
In response Ane Zee to her Publication
the process of stop and correct has been in motion. we are witnessing the final act. the last dead bounce of the [wicked].

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
06 March, 09:51
The state number on your birth certificate is a stock exchange number and you are traded daily...meet for strawman.

06 March, 11:36
In response Let Freedom Ring to his Publication
this is also true, from birth we are consider a ship/vessel. born of the sea through maritime law. for our parents did not know the words games [they] play and so we are logged and tracked. the world of deceptional illusions playing word games to imprison us to a machine that harvests humans.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 March, 09:46
Wait till indavidual values come forward! WOW The people will be happy and unite then!

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 March, 09:48
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
💞🙌💞🙌💞🙌💞🙌

06 March, 11:39
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
we had to walk through the dark in order to see the light. in time we will reap the benfits of Quantum technologies