Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 03:47
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
he can write anything he wants. wont matter, theres no merit. he wont be able to back it up. he cant tell anybody to do anything. especially the military. the military is now in control of the United States

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 January, 12:53
I don't think absolutely anything that he does will have any impact on the United States of America. His every action is null and void, and limited to the District of Columbia zone, which has militarily been "contained". His signings have no impact, whatsoever, on taxpayer money of the 50 states. And, last but not least, since he has one foot in Gitmo via Treason, he is only a president like a white horse has a horn!😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
21 January, 12:36
Ahh maybe the boss is showing WHO/UN illegal activity now...hrmm

MJTruth MJTruth @MJTruth
20 January, 11:37
Or if he teeeted

My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us.

lol

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
20 January, 09:05
its funny that all of this is null in void since the USA inc is disolved..lol its time for the millitary to do its job under 11.3 11.4 11.6 i think of the Millitary law. i may be wrong on the sections.

AJA Lazerr @AJ_Lazerr
20 January, 09:03
Na, crazy nancy will be up all night working on the 25th so its ready for first thing in the morning.

King North @KingoftheNorth
20 January, 09:06
In response AJA Lazerr to his Publication
First Joe then Heels-up. She then is POTUS.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
20 January, 08:58
he is signing for a defunct corporation all he signed are null and void. its optics

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
20 January, 09:06
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I just said the same thing lol

Jim McG @jimmcg1
20 January, 08:57
The Paris deal is the framework for every country giving up their sovereignty, and the end of nation states.