Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
27 March, 02:51
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Major, you are right on the money!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 March, 03:34
Our first and most reliable clue when the DS pulls this kind of fookery and false flags is the word qanon. they are so stupid.....there is no such thing as qanon....... There is Q, there is Q++ and there are we Anons...

as soon as I hear qanon I know it's DS, Fake news, larps and shills....nuff said! #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
06 March, 11:38
I don't know if I believed it or not, but I certainly held out hope that he would be inaugurated on March 4th. Four things lead me to that idea:

1) It was the original inauguration date before the US corporation took over.

2) Prices at Trump Tower in DC tripled for the dates of March 3rd and 4th.

3) Juan O Savin claimed that an "inauguration event" was paid for on that date, though he was careful to warn that he didn't know anything else about it.

4) Something had to break soon; something had to change; the tables had to be turned. March 4th sounded like as good a date as any other.

Needless to say, I was very disappointed and I know many others were too. It seems we've run out of all dates of interest. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe worrying about the dates is what has thrown many of us off.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 March, 01:52
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Hey Joe ! please may I say and you already know we are at war and the last thing we’re gonna do is give the enemy any information let’s keep them confused and going in circles and I don’t believe that any military Intel is going to be given out to the public because they are listening to Juan O Savins every word it’s gonna happen we’re hanging on we’re supporting each other and it won’t be long now and the Beers on me Brother. We got only one chance to get it right and timing is everything.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 March, 03:46
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Hi Joe, we cannot know the dates/times, we must not try to confirm any dates, like Q said "This is not another 4 year election". The Constitution being followed doesnt mean March 4th wont be the future Inauguration day. We have to wait and. see. Nothing we are seeing has anything to do with dates. We can decode drops until we are blue in the face, LOL, but in all actuallity, God is in control and he doesnt give dates either. The Bible can give you things to ponder, think about, pray about and learn to live by, but God never gives us dates. Pray that the Awakening is sooner rather than later. The DS is throwing so many false flags, the Pope even announced today that his nwo should begin right after the pandemic....! I'm sorry, but he is no man of God, nor will this nwo CRAP happen. This was a plandemic, and it didn't work. Trump and the Team are in full control...Faith and Love will get us though.. Peace and Light will be our way out. #wwg1wga 💗🙏

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 March, 11:25
More butter please this is getting good