Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
06 March, 08:02
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Lin doesnt have ANY posts on parler right now. His account is there but it's like he's been suspended. this has to be old

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
Not on his telegram & he is banned from most places more fake hopium i think!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Nah that was posted a while ago. He only has 2 posts on Telegram so far.

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
06 March, 08:07
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
His telegram is https://t.me/s/linwoodspea... and he is very very active there. Though I also have the idea the screenshot is from a pretty old message.

ADP Love @Adsp
06 March, 07:57
when was that posted by Lin?

Dan Patriot @DapperDan
06 March, 08:07
In response ADP Love to her Publication
Lin Wood has not returned to Parler.
So where did you get this?
This is a Parler post not a Telegram

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 March, 07:48
WOO-HOO