Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
06 March, 08:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lita Wuji @LITALOO
06 March, 09:05
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
we will have to rewrite everything ... what about those moon pictures i have picked on nasa site years ago ... very strange world there...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
06 March, 06:12
In response Lita Wuji to her Publication
This supposed to be the moon?
Where are these pics from?

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
06 March, 06:52
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
nasa , it is from clementine mission . i ordered those picture from them 9 years ago .

wht 2.0 @wht
06 March, 06:53
Interesting.

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
06 March, 06:55
many more on my profile page . thanks

wht 2.0 @wht
06 March, 07:00
Little known fact that NASA's always been under military auspices but Clementine was openly military if I recall?

I'd forgot how much more detailed it's pics were than Apollo. I don't think it got a whole lot of media coverage at the time.

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
mission was a giga camera mapping the moon . we had acces to much more 9 years ago ... i order those from JP something or JPL . each pic was close to a gig . worked them in adobe suite to recover color and and a bit more clarity. when yoir eyes get used , you see a lot
07:21 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by LITALOO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lita Wuji, click on at the bottom under it