Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
24 February, 01:33
Apologies for the downtime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
05 March, 06:20
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Wondered if you thought this would be worthwhile. Sorry, didn't know where else to post this. 2 things that I think could make it easier to post AND allow the user to see more posts and have more interaction.

- Autocorrect would be a huge +.

- When you look at a post by clicking on it, it obviously takes you to that post. When you click the back arrow, I hoped it would take you back to the post you just clicked on. For me it takes me back to the beginning of the webpage, to the newest post. This causes me to see the same posts again because I have to scroll back down. It also prevents me from viewing posts because I don't want to have to start over.

Thanks for listening. Love the site and the people here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
1000% AGREE. Twitter you click back and ot goes where you left off. Here 3 clicks and you go to the start. UGH.
07:17 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it