MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
The real reason POTUS was late 2 the stage last Sunday Dude I seriously love & admire this man so much!
#Trump2021mypresident #trumpwon
04:54 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
007 Woman @007Woman
12 March, 10:06
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
He begin later, because secret service told him there was a scary situation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
07 March, 09:46
My President & The People's President, he will be in the history books as the GREATEST most beloved President EVER!💯❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
07 March, 09:39
He is a truly great man. I love my President. After all the grief officers gave been given this year,he takes time to notice and honor them. ❤️❤️

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 09:34
So when do we get to SEE justice?

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
07 March, 02:11
449=17. starting at 449 was the plan. means may have included photos.

Jose Bito @Josebito
06 March, 08:00
😇The more I hear about President Trump. The more I watch him. The more I love him. He never ceases to amaze me!😇

Pat Westcott @FreedomLoverLady
06 March, 06:59
Thank you for sharing. As always Trump is always about the ppl Especially the ppl that risk their lives for others. He didn't mention. Love this and true to his nature.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
06 March, 06:28
He is such an amazing man...! The People's President ❤️ 🇺🇲

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
06 March, 05:39
That's MY PRESIDENT! 😁🇺🇲