Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
GREGORY TODD @GQT
04 April, 08:18
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Looks Like the Coca Cola guy -🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
04 April, 08:47
In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication
😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Lord @Drdlord
07 March, 12:27
and dont forget, he also created the electric chair. One persons innovation is another persons nightmare. Team Tesla.

08 March, 08:30
In response Danielle Lord to his Publication
💔😪💔😪🙏Evil Is As Evil Does💔😪💔🙏

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 March, 08:43
What a sh1t TE was...

06 March, 09:53
In response General Khaos to his Publication

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
06 March, 07:55
When I look at Tesla I see Barron Trump.

His mother is from same place. With all their knowledge - did they bring him back?

06 March, 10:17
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
I wouldn't be surprised by anything anymore! Have you ever looked up the two children's novels written in 1889 and 1893 called Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey?🙄🙄🙄

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
06 March, 07:54
Speaking of people hidden from the textbooks, here is another "Tesla" from the 1600's-- Athanasius Kircher. I can barely find his books, and as far as I can tell, they haven't been translated from Latin. Extremely notable, he invented a mathematical computing device called an Organum Mathematicum (think primitive computer- based on 9, no surprise), a robot (statue that could speak/hear), lead pipeline, the wind harp, cyptography method, created his own language, he was known to have erected obelisks all around Rome (interesting considering all of the mysterious obelisks that people have been appearing lately around the country). Kirchner was a priest and a savant in mathematics, astronomy, engineering, music, philosophy, heiroglyphics, and much more. Yet, very little has ever been discussed about him. WHY? What I have learned is that anything they try to hide from us is worth investigating. This is a rabbit hole worth exploring.

06 March, 10:12
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
💞🙏💞🙌💞🙏💞🙌

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 March, 10:02
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Thank you for this. I see the name of GOD spelled in Hebrew in the center. This is the name that we never say because of respect therefore it is only written out even as so.
i look forward researching this 🙏

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
06 March, 04:49
I choose Nickola Tesla

06 March, 04:50
In response Chrissy Marie to his Publication
❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️🙌