Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 09:43
3-Year Delta Today for #860

The last will be magical - CANNOT WAIT! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Ran @MMR762
06 March, 11:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have to say WTF is wrong with me, had a dream about Putin saying how evil America is then when I woke up I thought i was hearing crickets but it didn't sound right then come to realize it was frogs like thousands of frogs. This was very strange, need to take a break from this or something but have to say the croaking frogs sound was bizarre to say the least. Yeah yeah I know this sounds jacked up and yes I am mentally sane. Kind of funny, its amazing what the mind will perceive if you let it take control, Back to logical thinking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 11:23
In response Mark Ran to his Publication
You're all good. Try not to overthink it.
Write it down, so you can remember it...put it away and come back when you feel grounded and see it with new eyes! Things happen for a reason but we don't know everything at the moment it happens!

Only people mentioned by AmericanGoldfinch in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Goldfinch, click on at the bottom under it