Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Our world was ran by a Psychopathic/Narcissistic self -serving agenda, which used fear and division to control. Anyone who has ever found themselves in these relationships, understands that when they are over with, the abuser will project that you were the narcissist/psychopath abuser, and often times use smear campaigns to hide their own wrongs! (Mask)
What happens in these situations is we passionately disagree and try to defend ourselves against these preposterous claims. It’s exactly what these abusers want you to do. You are better off moving on, and realizing you were targeted because you were special, and had what they were lacking. Love, empathy, compassion, forgiveness, and a pure soul.

*Sometimes these people are so delusional, they actually believe they were the victim. Move on!
The beginning is near! ♒️

Soul > Ego

The truth will always set you free! (eventually!)
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...
02:21 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 March, 03:24
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 March, 03:08
I had experience with people like this years ago - I was doing 90% (or more) of the work & then when I challenged them on why they didn't do more they got pissy & hissy & painted themselves as more the victim
Withdraw from such a relationship as quickly as you can & move on
I dropped these people & haven't seen or heard from them since & am better for it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 March, 03:03
100%

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
06 March, 03:03
Great text! I have experience with narcism and recognise the mirror effects. The worldwide psychopathic influence is so Badly & Big.
Where does it come from? Sickness?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 March, 03:26
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
there's a ton of information on YouTube. It helped me get over

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
06 March, 04:22
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
From ego to ego. In that sense there is much to learn. I had my portion ;-) Glad to leave it behind me.