Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
06 March, 10:58
FACT: THE IRS IS STARTING TO SHUT DOWN! AND SOME TROLLS ARE REPLYING TO MY POSTING BUTTHURT BECAUSE THEIR IRS OFFICE IS OPEN AND THEY THINK I AM SPREADING FAKE NEWS!!!

THESE POSTERS ARE VERY LIMITED IN THEIR THINKING

(KINDA STUPID I THINK.. BECAUSE.......)

THINK! DUH T-H-I-N-K PEOPLE!!!!

THERE IS MORE THAN *** ONE IRS OFFICE AND MORE THAN ONE PHONE NUMBER***

I AM POINTING OUT THAT A CUSTOMER OF MINE IS LOSING HER JOB, TOLD ME THE THE IRS OFFICE IS SHUTTING DOWN AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE ARE POSTING THIS AS WELL AND ARE SUPPORTING THIS FACT

JUST BECAUSE *** YOUR LOCAL IRS OFFICE *** IS WORKING DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE OVERALL IRS BUSINESS IS NOT BEING SHUT DOWN

SOME PEOPLE ARE POSTING THAT THE PHONES AND EMAIL AT IRS ARE BEING ANSWERED BECAUSE Y-O-U-R OFFICE IS TAKING IRS FORMS AND ANSWERING THE PHONES DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE IRS IS NOT A FAKE ILLEGAL OPERATION AND ITS UNDERGOING CHANGES. SHUTTING DOWN THIS OPERATION MAY TAKE SOME TIME.

STOP POSTING THAT I AM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
06 March, 10:59
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
JUST BECAUSE *** YOUR LOCAL IRS OFFICE *** IS WORKING DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE OVERALL IRS BUSINESS IS NOT BEING SHUT DOWN

SOME PEOPLE ARE POSTING THAT THE PHONES AND EMAIL AT IRS ARE BEING ANSWERED BECAUSE Y-O-U-R OFFICE IS TAKING IRS FORMS AND ANSWERING THE PHONES DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE IRS IS NOT A FAKE ILLEGAL OPERATION AND ITS UNDERGOING CHANGES. SHUTTING DOWN THIS OPERATION MAY TAKE SOME TIME.

STOP POSTING THAT I AM SPREADING FAKE NEWS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 March, 11:05
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
agree. i have been trying to get a fake $150 penalty off my past year's tax returns. They made me pay it and I challenged it. Called twice after sitting on hold last year for 3 hours at a time. Then get a person who says they cannot help me because they have no info on it. So I fill out a form to challenge it, and I have gotten 3 letters so far saying that they are too busy to review a simple matter. My tax returns are not that difficult and my question is easy. So how can they really be that busy? But they have all the time in the world to squeeze Americans to pay, pay, pay. They just want me to give up and forget about it, but no way. I hate the IRS and their lies to conservatives. And btw, I pay an experienced accountant to do my taxes. And her office was infiltrated last year by her clients getting fake claims, so we were all victims of IRS identiy theft on top of everything else. She had to call the FBI and do reports, I had to do police report and affidavits, etc. IRS is a MESS!

Some Blonde @Someblonde
i agree. it cant be as backed up as.theyre saying. this is the craziest tax year ive ever encountered. there are big problems somewhere. https://downdetector.com/s...
02:14 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Someblonde in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Some Blonde, click on at the bottom under it