Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Coincidence?
George News posts an American flag.
Q drop, with a 2-year delta today, includes an American flag.
02:09 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 06:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
We aren't supposed to be doing that ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
06 March, 06:04
Interesting that it references July 4th 2019. I don't recall happenings from '19...

However, it sure did seem like there were super happenings behind closed doors for July 4th 2020...
I can't wait to be privy to the details on that one!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
06 March, 02:28
Thanks, Q, George will take it from here out. George is the new board to follow as has been demonstrated over the last many weeks.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
06 March, 02:24
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🤛🏻🤛🏻

Madden Smith @Madden04
06 March, 02:11
I dont see a point with all these Q delta drops. Superbowl, march 4th, boom boom boom. Everything is not connecting here.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 March, 02:23
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
it is all happening. if you want to see it, come to 5d