Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
05 March, 06:56
YOU BETTER SIT DOWN...

NO REALLY...... S-I-T D-O-W-N

THIS IS WHAT I TOLD MY NEIGHBOR/FRIEND/BOOKKEEPER YESTERDAY AFTER A CUSTOMER LET MY PLACE OF BUSINESS

THAT CUSTOMER WAS A LADY AND SHE WORKED FOR THE IRS

SHE AGREED WITH ME (WITHOUT SAYING THE ACTUAL WORDS SHE IS FORBIDDEN TO TELL ANYONE)

THAT THE IRS IS SHUT DOWN

S-H-U-T-T-I-N-G D-O-W-N

AND SHE AS TO START LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB

GET IT????
AN IRS EMPLOYEE TOLD ME 100% THEY ARE DONE, ZIP, NADA

I AM NOT FILING FOR TAXES, MY BOOKKEEPER IS NOT FILING FOR TAXES

LOOK AT THE IRS .GOV WEBSITE

THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING PHONES AND ASK THAT NO ONE MAIL-IN US POSTAL MAIL ANY FORMS

WHY?

BECAUSE ITS FRAUD TO SEND FAKE PAPERWORK BY US MAIL!!!!

OOOHHH HAPPY GRANDMA DANCE!!! DIN GONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
06 March, 10:06
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
IN THE FLOW OF THE IRS; YOU WOULD PAY YOUR MONEY, IT WOULD GO TO THE IMF; INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND, DIRECTED TO THE VATICAN; IT WOULD NEVER EVER SEE THE US TREASURY, THE USA HAS BEEN A FRONT FOR MONEY LAUNDERING, CHILD TRAFFICING CENTRAL FOR THE ELITES, WE'VE PAID FOR EVERY ABOMINATION THAT YAHWEH HATES! PRAY 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 OUR LOVING FATHER KNOWS; MUCH OF THIS IS HIDDEN IN DARKNESS THAT WE COULD NOT SEE; YET YOU KNOW NOW FOR ALL THINGS CONCEALED SHALL BE REVEALED! YAHWEH DOESN'T HAVE A FLAG; HE HAS A SON THAT WAS PUT BEFORE YOU TO WORSHIP; THIS IS THE NARROW PATH. IT'S ABSOULTELY AN ABOMINATION TO ME THAT PEOPLE IN THE CATHOLIC RELIGION; CAN HEAR WHAT THE EVIL THIS TRADITION OF MAN HAS DONE AND IS DOING; BUT JUST LIKE GOOD LITTLE DEMONS THEY FUND THE EVIL; ATTEND CHURCH ON THE WRONG DAY; AND DO NOT EVEN QUESTION THEIR REALITY. FLEE BABALYON, CHRIST SAID COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE AND NOT BE QUILTY OF HER SINS. FORE IT WILL COME THAT I DESTROY HER, ROBED IN SCARLET(CARDINALS)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
06 March, 11:00
In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication
Understood. I have a question though. I thought we were gods ourselves and that we shouldn't be worshipping anyone? I am sorry, but I have received mixed messages. The Bible is an accurate account of history; alternatively, Jesus was a character created by the Freemasons to enslave society. Jesus supposedly died at 33? Interestingly, thats a number favored by the Freemasons. Often Jesus is depicted around sheep (which is how how they think of us), etc. I have seen drawings of Jesus displaying Freemason hand signals 🤷‍♀️ Too many coincidences = No coicidence. Not trying to offend any listener but I have critical questions, and I should be allowed that. This does not mean that I do not believe there was a Creator/God. It's the Bible and Jesus figure I am struggling with.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
06 March, 12:34
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
Hi, Lisa/Agentcovfefe, I do have a lot of the same vibes in my consciousness. It's difficult to tell the Truth of anything in full, it seems. My studies have lead me to the same questions, and I cannnot deny my inner-standing that Jesus didn't want to be worshipped. He was an example, as in, this and more you will do. That whole 33 thing just gets me too; it only makes sense this was a play on their numbers again to lead those believing in their stories more astray.
Let's chat more!

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
06 March, 12:39
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I'll go a step further and add the cross is a false idol. Yes Jesus existed but we do not need to go through Jesus to get to GOD that is a false perception to keep people from finding their God given powers. Hidden history proves the mass deception that has ben going on for eons.

06 March, 12:48
In response Denise America to her Publication
I am refreshed to find a fellow thinker outside the box. If you follow me we could chat further. It is hard to be a minority seeing more and loving God but the concept of "only through me" is just old. I don't like judgement that because I have a direct connection then others think I'm not a lover of all things God! It takes outside the box thinkers to keep us moving forward.

06 March, 12:52
I agree . I would go to chruch @ 9 and wnder why we were never talking about God. I look to different religions things neer sat right with me putting Jesus before God. All the answers we need are within where God lies. Glad to follow you!

06 March, 01:00
I know. Are we focused on our sins, our punishment because Jesus died for us? Why? To make us feel bad?

06 March, 01:02
Do you know about the mudflood and the resets?

06 March, 01:05
Mudflood, no. ???
Resets, all I know of the word is the "Great Reset," the big farce to rule the world and make us all have one currency. Do tell!

They them the evil ons have been resetting us over and over. The mudflood was so massive that California became part of the mainland than the island it was.
Civilization had electricity technology
01:09 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeniseIsAwake in this post can reply
06 March, 01:36
Oh, dear, that's interesting. I'm from there. Sorry for delay, cooking again. Done now with food here to eat. So I'm from Cal. Is there more I could read about? Whoa. That's what I say -- whoa!!

06 March, 01:39

06 March, 01:39
Explains the fault line