Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:21
I got news for you, we're winning. The proof is everywhere if you are willing to look.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
06 March, 09:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Shameful that Sather is discrediting you to his followers and now IET is on the bandwagon....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I haven't a clue who eye the spy is. I can tell you though, there's only one ghost.
12:41 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
07 March, 05:11
My experience with Eye the Spy was that he repeated old news and posts. Jordan Sather I had blocked on Twitter. He always lied.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
06 March, 07:28
Sather is actually giving a lot of disinfo there. EtS never tried to dox Sather. That never happened. Also that other stuff, he's spinning it to fit his narrative. Just btw.

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
06 March, 06:27
Well, Ghost, I am very thankful for you. Thank you for all the informing, giving direction and encouraging you do! You do a nice job pulling together the Q drops and tying it to the past and current events. And to the Bible. Sometimes you point out details that I may have missed and other times, you help me see the big picture (God's Plan and the Q Plan) and how that puzzle piece fits into it. You help me see with my own eyes what is real and what is not. Then I go pass on this information within my own sphere of influence. I don't know how much longer that we will have your help. So, I don't want to wait any longer to say thank you very much. 😘

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
06 March, 03:30
😂 I love that - you don't know who that is. I don't either. Ghost, no worries! It doesn't even matter!

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
06 March, 01:49
Eye is a fake insider and keeps changing his handle. They are tying you to Eye because you have an E in your name and have gained a following. Paytriots no like.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
06 March, 03:28
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
😂 Dumb people. They can't see the Truth when they are clouded by their love of money. Sather has too much ego. Saw it back in 2017.