Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
If you are scrolling thorough posts here and not using decerning judgement on the validity of things - you might as well go back to drinking the MSM branded Kool-aid. If you question a post and someone gets upset...I'd be willing to bet they are posting for their ego and little more.

Help one another but do it with some integrity... stop spreading lies just to create fear and anger. None of us win from that approach.
12:04 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by ValkyrieQueen in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 12:24
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
Nana throws a lot of things out there for all to research for themselves. NEVER trust what you read.

But anyone is more than welcome to speak on any of them as long as respectfully and not mean.

On Nana's page there will be no question on which ones I have opinions on.

Nana thinks that if you never post anything but what is 100% verified, we will end up in the same mess that we just got out of.
Consiracies trigger truth seekers to look.

Should you post things you know are a big fat lie or a know lie that harms someone else, well no but most of those are more than obvious most of the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
06 March, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Excellent point, thank you!! I should reword/edit my comment. Yes post, vetted or not... but don't post non-vetted things as 'facts' when they are merely opinions. And stop posting known BS just to scare the new or gullible. not saying you or anyone else in particular are or have done that - just a general rule of thumbs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396