Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 04:41
Powell's speech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
05 March, 06:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
A little clarity on waht you're saying withe the screen shot would help. Looks like the clock doesnt' tell 'time' until Sunday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
05 March, 08:46
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
It just says "Washington" not " DC"!

06 March, 11:52
In response Chris Hoff to his Publication
OK! But... that's nothing new. The AP often fails to put DC on things, as do some online maps. They've been doing that for a long while.

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
Until we find out for sure, we have to continue to speculate. That's what Ghost Ezra wants:"That we investigate".
12:00 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Elmstreet in this post can reply
06 March, 12:09
In response Chris Hoff to his Publication
What Ghost Ezra wants? No disrespect to GE but - that is what each of us should want for ourselves. Second, that's exactly what I did by asking what someone else was seeing because I noticed nothing out of the expected. No intention to argue of come off snarky but I'm of the belief to ask for clarity and understanding before taking any other action.