NEO ONE @Neo
Defy The Sinister Dr. Fauci.
Do precisely the opposite of what this career crook recommends.
10:43 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
06 March, 02:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Fraudci is a great punching bag and the biggest Problem for US!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
06 March, 11:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
06 March, 11:18
If the military command makes the vaccine mandatory and someone dies or has a negative reaction, the military can be held responsible and sued.

President Elect Bassman @therealwireguy
06 March, 10:54
"It's part of MY Problem"...There, I fixed it for him.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
06 March, 10:48
he IS the problem

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
06 March, 10:47
I've just got to ask.. have you seen Fauci's mask come up a lil too high.. seporating from his neck? LOL Anw We Know covered it in his last video. 5th.. FUNNY STUFF GOIN ON!!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
06 March, 10:44
give him everyone's vaccines!