Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
06 March, 11:35
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Yes its horrible! I as a woman can tell you first hand that Doctors lie to women about abortion. I was told it was just cells, no noticable development in 1st 3 months. I am certain other women have heard this as well. No sentient being wants to cause pain and dismemberment. I happen to know why you are bringing this up. I feel horrible for decisions I have made in the past regarding this subject, however they were made out of pure ignorance, not malice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
06 March, 04:39
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Labowski @Hal1977
06 March, 10:58
its is our responsibility to stop this. now is the time! Gods wishes have never been more clear! He is with us! if we trust in Him we are unstoppable!!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
06 March, 10:42
the tears God sheds over our sins! My heart breaks for the unborn!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 10:41

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
06 March, 11:11
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Its so heartbreaking.I have never believed in abortion.I was raised to know that is murder.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
06 March, 12:19
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Horrible and gruesome as these images are, they need to be shared as far and as wide as possible to make clear that abortion is murder and that people are killed by it. Babies, including unborn babies, are people.