Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 March, 01:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
[.]πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee Dextra @DDextra
07 March, 01:09
was wondering if anyone else would notice that site has been consistantly down, at least once a day, for a while now...πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 March, 12:12
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 11:32
Hehehehehe!

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
06 March, 10:58
QFS

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 March, 09:30
[They] tried to charge me twice for mine. Tax accountant said they were backed up and its more common than i think!!

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
06 March, 08:17
Interesting!

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
06 March, 05:47
oh yeah... i stop paying the mother fookers when you told me too last year. damn satan worshippers

Miss Lynn @MissLynn
06 March, 04:06
Interdasting...🐸

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
06 March, 03:37
Look at all the other outages that have occured since April 2020.

https://downdetector.com/a...

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
06 March, 03:34
Didnt i here the the IRS is garbage. Also a few weeks ago on a platform was a message to get an extension if you could. Hope it has something to do with NESARA/ GESARA. 😁😁😁🀞

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
06 March, 03:18
common sense angel post it

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
06 March, 03:16
someone post here this morning that a woman working at IRS just lost her job as many others as they are closing , did not know if it was true

Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
06 March, 03:17
In response Lita Wuji to her Publication
to that story its up in the air but multiple angles are proving its almost down

way down

lets take silver to the moon

DaniΓ«l 280 @Dannmen
06 March, 02:58
got that in the netherland this whole week...

karys k3lly @karys
06 March, 02:21
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
06 March, 12:34
When you focused on annual tax instead of REAL DEAL which is 5D ascend.
#MankindgenuinefookedπŸ˜”

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
06 March, 11:45
Amazing! No refunds or severly delayed will lead to some pretty upset individuals.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 March, 11:21
We always have to pay, we know it, so we just pay. We just received a third notice of owing more money. Our CPA says it isn't their fault that the payments are due...but our CPA obviously can't do the math if we are still being billed by the IRS :| and get this, when we send another check, this one isn't to be written to the Internal Revenue Service anymore. We are to write it to "The Department of Treasury".

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
06 March, 11:11
I waited 9 months for my return last year, because covid blah blah blah 😏 They paid me $4.48 in interest for the wait πŸ˜…

Angel Joy @superradangel
06 March, 10:57
putting us off because we won't need be needing it soon? hope hope hope!!

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
06 March, 10:39
there's no money people.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 March, 10:37
...flush....

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
06 March, 10:30

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
06 March, 10:29
That is where the cabal collect their money