EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
There must be public executions. Just hearing about it will not suffice. Hangings, beheadings and firing squads. If people do not want to watch, guess what? They can turn the channel. This has to be set and sealed in peoples minds for a very long time so it can not happen again.
10:07 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Marcy Schwabenland donated @MLSchwabie
28 March, 02:18
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
i agree! this needs to be real! enough with the movie, we need reality!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 01:13
Make Executions Public Again #MEPA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
28 March, 01:10
Give me a sword and hold them down....I would have no problems doing it and I am pretty mellow....

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
06 March, 02:03
This is a just a pic from the catacombs in Rome. Like an underground cemetary.

https://www.italianways.co...

2ne FruAa @FruAa
06 March, 01:20
I wonder; many have been filled with horror movies for years..with murders, vampires and atrocities as entertainment.
Many people do not want to watch love movies..because it is sticky - they have demanded action AND WAR MOVIES. Now we see that reality has been shown ..

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
06 March, 01:17
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Haras Agetro @HarQ17
06 March, 12:25
oh Lord... i cant even imagine!! these sickos deserve a slow and painful death-hang em to dry!!!!!

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
06 March, 12:08
thats right. the public MUST KNOW

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 March, 11:27
🏗🏗🏗🏗🏗🏗HANG THEM

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
06 March, 11:22
Horrible!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
06 March, 11:21
100%agree

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
06 March, 11:16
Should they be forced to live down there for a long time first? Just sayin' ... and you are right. We cannot believe in rumors. Too much fake news out there. They must be public. They must be verifiable, and not Castle Rock productions. Definitely cataloged on film, not just digital.

Only followers of this user (GinaNap) can see their posts

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
06 March, 11:12
I agree but with one twist....
shoot but not kill, then hang, then decapitate, then burn. Forgive me God..

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
06 March, 11:44
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
agreed, and not just hung with rope but meat hooks through their eye sockets and rectum so they are layed out for a clean cut.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
06 March, 11:10
The Boondock saints 1999 Yakavetta's Courtroom Scene and Execution - YouTube

Two Irish brothers accidentally kill mafia thugs. They turn themselves in and are released as heroes. They then see it as a calling by God and start knocking...

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
06 March, 11:09
It has to be that way...WE trust no one! We have choices to view or not...WE need to see it...validation for many!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 11:02
💯👊 Bench lebronsonroids and all "pro" sports and have public executions.... trust me the ratings would go through the roof....

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 March, 11:47
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
☝🏻

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 March, 11:48
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
The NBA would not be bankrupt anymore! Taking CCP funds

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
06 March, 10:23
Amen! I can not agree more. Those that would do these crimes would know we as a whole will not let this go unpunished!! That is when the EBS should kick in.

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
06 March, 10:21
AGREE!!