JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I will miss you all when our work is complete. We will always be a band of brothers and sisters. Good morning Patriot and thanks for the pic HippyChic. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:03 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 March, 11:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good morning Fan. I will miss you too. I wish it didn't have to be this way and that somehow we could communicate on a weekly or monthly basis. I appreciate your contribution to the Plan and wish only love and light in your future

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
06 March, 10:54
Good Morning! Saying good-bye is not an ending - it is the beginning of a new adventure with fond memories wrapped in your heart. ✝️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 10:46
You do realize that you have to come back for visits, right?
Ya cant just disappear into that CA sunset hun.
Visits are great little memory makers.
Nana understands but you do know you are so invited to the After party at Nana's. You wont need your own boat, I have an extra.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 March, 10:42
PROBE ME WRONG

06 March, 10:42

06 March, 10:39
#jfk LIKE GONE STARING AT THE #vatican OR WHATEVER PLACE

06 March, 10:36
#jfk

" #Pelosi DINNERS IN #CAMELOT "

06 March, 10:38
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
#jfk BAD PIC
#vatican

06 March, 10:35

06 March, 10:35

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
06 March, 10:33
There he is! I see is sweet, gentle, insightful wisdom even there πŸ’•πŸ’•a gift from heaven for a later time.