Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
06 March, 12:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
06 March, 12:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
06 March, 12:22

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
06 March, 12:19

True North @TrueNorthGirl
06 March, 11:16
“We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH.”
🙏🇺🇸

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
06 March, 10:05
Dark to light !!! During this week some liberals thst worked with me began questioning the recent actions from the swamp thanks to Dr. Seuss' books cancelled. Eyes are opening... compassion, love, and truth is what they need. The battlefield is there. Just fund your role in the mission and DO YOUR JOB... We the people!!!

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
06 March, 10:04
👍💯

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
06 March, 09:58
HRC is on deck.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
06 March, 11:37
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
she is dead! 🤔

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 March, 09:51
I was just reading today's delta's 😂. (my morning ritual 🤣).

So this ONE #8 5 4 = 17 !

Did a Patriot tweet or post somewhere at 8:54?

I looked at Pompeo and Scavino etc. Nothing.

Did you see anything? This Q drop seems to stand out to me BIG TIME today! 🤷‍♀️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 10:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Nothing yet, but let's see what happens! :)