Joe Jay @joejay3000
I'm listening to Dave's X22 Report from Friday night and he keeps pushing this idea that the March 4th inauguration was created by the Deep State/MSM to get patriots to come to DC so they could start a false flag riot. But I think Dave is wrong about this. He may be right in the sense that the DS wanted to use that event for a FF, but I watched the birth of this March 4th theory both here and on Twitter many weeks ago and unless I'm wrong, it really felt like our own community came up with the idea using information about the original inauguration date and the prices at Trump Tower in DC skyrocketing for March 3rd and 4th. Even Juan O Savin mentioned that an "inauguration event" had been paid for previously.

I'm bummed that nothing "apparent" happened on the 4th and I know many others are too. I wish Dave wasn't going around saying it was a Deep State ploy, as many of us thought the idea had merit to it.
06:35 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by joejay3000 in this post can reply
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
14 March, 06:01
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
I listen to every x22 show but I'm not sure what to think anymore.
There are so many infiltrators, we cannot trust anyone especially on Twatter where we've all started over many times.
I believe in God, Trump and Q in that order just need to see our military show its allegiance. Always will respect Veterans but if our current soldiers swore an oath to the constitution something major has to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
06 March, 05:40
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Dave thinks the reason it snowed yesterday in the Yukon is because the patriots planned it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396