Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 04:59
Record pace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tanya Pearce @Jiloa777
What did trump mean when he told people at CPac to get the shot? I noticed he didnt say vaccine? i know he users coding. People are starting to freak out from him saying that. i did tell them that his not for the vaccine because he said from the very begining we dont need one. And i tend to always go back to what he first says.
04:16 AM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jiloa777 in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 March, 02:16
In response Tanya Pearce to his Publication
santa said to replace the word "re-valuation" where ever DJT said shot! just sayin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
06 March, 04:24
In response Tanya Pearce to his Publication
Like.. I take a shot..of T.Noni.

Tanya Pearce @Jiloa777
06 March, 04:46
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
still dont get what you mean? i know trump meant military when he says operation wrap speed. But the shot is confusing