Only people mentioned by Gingerred42 in this post can reply
Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
18 May, 12:57
In response Lucas Warren to his Publication
Thank You for including me. Sorry I haven't been on for a while but, I'm back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
09 March, 02:33
Thank you very much Lucas :) All followed and liked, reposted as well :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Louise Bucher @Philly4MAGA2
09 March, 06:47
Thanks for the ride Lucas @Gingerred42 Followed and liked everyone and retweeted your train IFBAP. @Philly4MAGA2 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ iIts a Honor riding with these amazing Patriots .

Lily Morales @Pachimama
08 March, 05:31
He belongs in jail.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
06 March, 01:38
wondering if they made an example of those female actress' abd prosecuted them because they didnt take the pedo bait. just a thought. however it is still wrong what they did for sure and they do need consequences. but consequences equal to the crime

Kap Hall-Ward @Whisperingmoon
06 March, 08:26
Truth